- $60 will be charged to the client if the client chooses to cancel their booking within 48 hours of the booking commencing.
- $35 will be charged to the client if the client chooses to cancel a booking that has been allocated for 48 hours or more. This policy does not apply for any bookings made with less than 24 hours notice.
- If the Client chooses to cancel the booking with less than 6 hours notice of the scheduled commencement time, the Client will be charged for 100% of the Services booked.
- If a booking is cancelled by the Carer the Refund Policy will apply.
- If a Carer fails to turn up to perform the Services as agreed or cancels a booking, Babysitters Club shall not be held responsible however will make reasonable endeavours to find another Carer to perform the Services as required with agreement by the Client.
- Babysitters Club reserves the right to cancel the Services immediately should it become apparent that a Carer is being mistreated in any way or found to be working in an unsafe working environment. No refund will be provided in these circumstances.
- In the event that a confirmed Carer fails to show up for a confirmed booking to perform the Services without providing a cancellation notice, a 100% refund will be provided including the service fee.
- Where a Carer arrives late to perform the Services, Clients are able to be refunded for the time that the Carer was absent (rounded up to the nearest 15 minutes) or, if agreed between the Carer and Client, the Client may extend the finish time to accommodate the late arrival, in which case no refund will be provided.
- In the circumstance where a Client arrives home before the scheduled time, no refund will be provided for any hours less than 2 hours of the scheduled service.
- Where a Client arrives home before the scheduled time at the request of a Carer, a partial refund will be provided as outlined in the clause above.
- A refund will not be provided in circumstances of unreasonable working conditions, change of location by the Client after booking confirmation, change of job description after booking confirmation, or if Babysitters Club believes that the Carer has been mistreated or is at risk in an unsafe working environment.